Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 19

Thread: The photo you've all been waiting to see - me and Dunc on holiday

  1. #1
    Twizzle
    Guest Twizzle's Avatar

    Wink

    he apologises in advance as he was having a very bad hair day but, on the plus side, he was also very horny! [img]wink.gif[/img] LMAO

    holiday1

    His ^^ name really was 'Duncan' and I nearly PMP when I saw that [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

    <font color="#a62a2a" size="1">[ August 22, 2002 11:50 AM: Message edited by: Twizzle ]</font>

  2. #2
    Inactive Member Kattitude's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 11th, 2002
    Posts
    1,453
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    LMAO Terry what a sexy beast "Dunc" is.. and you such blonde hair wow!

    Kat

  3. #3
    Inactive Member Chai's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 19th, 2002
    Posts
    858
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Finally! A photo of Dunk that brings out my inner animal! Grrrrr... Horny indeed! [img]tongue.gif[/img]

    Terry you've got to stop doing this to me... my computer is soaked with drinks that keep flying out of my mouth! [img]wink.gif[/img]

    Blonde is a good look for you too! [img]wink.gif[/img] But if you want to go back to blue... it could be a tribute to Dunky. [img]wink.gif[/img]

    Hugs -- Chai

  4. #4
    Twizzle
    Guest Twizzle's Avatar

    Post

    I've had all the hair colours under the sun Chai (including blue!!!) but I'll stick with blonde (the grey doesn't show through it too much [img]wink.gif[/img] ) LOL

  5. #5
    HB Forum Owner Lady_Ilona's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 8th, 2002
    Posts
    1,269
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    ROFL.. well that's not what I was expecting.. well I don't really know what I thought it was going to be.. but that wasn't it. [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

  6. #6
    Inactive Member Laurina's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 9th, 2002
    Posts
    1,154
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    My goodness Mr. Duncan... what a big _______ you have [img]biggrin.gif[/img] *Suggests you can each fill in the blank. Oh C'mon! I know you waaaaaaaaaaant to!*

    Laurie

  7. #7
    Twizzle
    Guest Twizzle's Avatar

    Post

    *fills in Laurie's blank with a [img]graemlins/phone.gif[/img] *

    LMAO - I love this lunacy [img]wink.gif[/img]

  8. #8
    HB Forum Owner Lady_Ilona's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 8th, 2002
    Posts
    1,269
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I'm going to have to say tongue.. [img]tongue.gif[/img]

  9. #9
    Lainbrain
    Guest Lainbrain's Avatar

    Post

    Ohh he's the cutes little bull I've ever saw

    I hope Duncan can live up to his name sake.

    [img]wink.gif[/img]

  10. #10
    Twizzle
    Guest Twizzle's Avatar

    Post

    <BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor="#DDDDDD"><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Lainbrain:
    Ohh he's the cutes little bull I've ever saw

    I hope Duncan can live up to his name sake.

    [img]wink.gif[/img]
    </font></td></tr></table></td></tr></table></BLOCKQUOTE>
    I'm sure he can Lainy - with a little 'tutoring' [img]wink.gif[/img] LMAO

    (btw - he's a Highland Cow (or Heelan Coo, as they say north of the border lol) - a species native to Scotland

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •